Hello Everyone! The XM 5 Week Physique Challenge is now LIVE for anyone that wants to shred down and lose weight in 2020! Enrolment is NOW OPEN!
What is the XM 5 Week Physique Challenge?
The XM 5 Week Physique Challenge is a combination of weight loss support and accountability. Why is it so valuable? Firstly, It provides a huge incentive to join! It's one of first challenges out there that provides top level support 24/7, tailored daily calorie calculations and guidance throughout your weight loss journey. You'll even get entered into a prize draw, where you'll get the chance to receive an additional month of online coaching from, 'Xavier Mathias' free of charge for a month.
What do you get when you sign up?
- Tailored food shopping list
- 5 week tailored fitness program (home workouts available on request)
- 5 week customised nutrition plan (Breakfast, Snacks, Lunch and Dinner)
- My best seller Weight Loss Guide.
- Email and WhatApp support 7 days a week
- Access to my @xmtransform private Facebook group
Benefits of signing up for the XM 5 Week Physique Challenge
- Stay accountable
- Have the tools and information to achieve your goals
- Learn what type of program best suits your body
- Ensure you reach your target weight
- Receive on going support from Xavier Mathias for 5 weeks
- Be the best version of your self
Prize to be won!
When you sign up, by clicking "Buy It Now", you automatically get entered into the PRIZE DRAW! If you win, you'll have the chance to receive an additional month of 1-2-1 online coaching from myself (free of charge)!
How do you win the prize?
Only one person can win the prize. After the XM 5 Week Physique Challenge has finished, clients will then be able to send there before and after pictures in via email. The person with the best weight loss transformation will win!
How to Register?
After you have have registered, you will be contacted within 2 working days via email to get you ready for your start date! Deadline for registration is on the 29th of February 2020. Everyone starts the challenge on the 1st of March 2020 and finishes exactly 5 weeks after, on the 5th of Apri 2020.